Trainers. Pro relies on the following Return and Cancellation Policy as a premier IT service provider to assure customer satisfaction with every purchase.
Trainer.Pro's Return Policy
The return policy for all Trainers. Pro products and services are as follows:
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable. -->
- When a consumer buys certain coins, let’s say 700 and if they use even a 100 out of them, there is no assurance of return. Once the subscription is used in any way it cannot be returned.
- If the subscription taken is not used at all in any aspect, our company ensures that the return is considered within 7 days of the date of purchase. It shall be, at its sole and absolute discretion, to accept the return or replacement of the purchase using our services.
- There’s plenty of time to use your subscription once you purchase it. A consumer may get a period of 1 to 2 months, to start using the subscription. Up to 30-60 days following the date of the Trainers. Pro a customer's purchase, the validity will be available to use.
- If a consumer asks for a return and Trainers. Pro approves it, the money for the desired transaction is repaid in parts or a full amount to the customer. A cancellation will occur if the recurring billing product is returned. The purchase cannot be returned if the original account has been closed.
- When a buyer returns the unused purchase, they are usually given a full refund. The payouts from the sale are deducted from the associated vendor and affiliated accounts. Our sellers are not allowed to offer any guarantees that violate our return policy. If you come across a product supplied by Trainer. Pro that has a warranty that clashes with our return policy, please let us know so we can rectify it as soon as possible.
Reasons For Refunds of a Purchase
Trainer. Pro’s every motive is to satisfy customers by providing high-quality goods and services. We retain the right to cancel a sale for any valid reason but it is not limited to, the following:
- If the customer delivers a valid reason for requesting a return within 7 days of purchase.
- If the subscription is fully unused, only then the return may be possible. Even a slight use of it would be deemed non-refundable.
- If the customer provides a valid report, their charge will be considered fraudulent or uncertified.
- Trainers. Pro deems appropriate, in all other reasons.
Trainer. Pro's Cancellation Policy
A customer with a recurring billing subscription can cancel at any moment. A cancellation indicates that the customer's account will not be charged for any future payments. A recurring billing product cancellation does not result in a refund; it just stops any future payments.